Friday, September 17, 2010

Learn the hard way

If you ask me about highlights of my life, I will definitely consider these past few days as one of the turning points. How could it not be?

Few days before Eid, the moment which fellow moslems believe as moment of forgiving and asking for forgiveness, I also had my lessons on forgiving. The difference was just that it went beyond all definitions I have ever known about forgiving... Served before me was cataclysm, which instantly crashed my world. Yet, I was in a way challenged to forgive that person, who has destroyed everything and made my heart bleed.

Never in my life have I cried this much because of one person... Never before have I felt so brokenhearted that my feelings grew numb...

What's more is that I have to put back pieces of my brokenheart on my own and get on with life... Sometimes I think this is too much for me too handle... 

I will just hand over everything to the Potter's hand and let him take control. Lord, abide in me I pray...

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you find serenity and tranquillity
in a world you may not always understand.

May the pain you have known
and the conflict you have experienced
give you the strength to walk through life
facing each new situation with optimism and courage

Always know that there are those
whose love and understanding will always be there
even when you feel most alone

May you discover enough goodness in others
to believe in a world of peace

May a kind word, a reassuring touch, a warm smile,
be yours every day of your life,
and may you give these gifts as well as receive them

Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending

Teach love to those who know hate,
and let that love embrace you as you go into the world

May the teaching of those you admire become part of you,
so that you may call upon them

Remember, those whose lives you have touched
and who have touched yours are always a part of you,
even if the encounters were less than you would have wished

May you not become too concerned with material matters,
but instead place immeasurable value
on the goodness in your heart

Find time in each day to see the beauty and love
in the world around you

Realize that each person has limitless abilities,
but each of us is different in our own way

What you may feel you lack in one regard
may be more than compensated for in another

What you feel you lack in the present
may become one of your strengths in the future

May you see your future as one
filled with promise and possibility

Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience

May you find enough inner strength
to determine your own worth by yourself,
and not be dependent on another's judgements
of your accomplishments

May you always feel loved

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home