Wednesday, November 09, 2011

It's Decided

So, after wonderful 8 years I decided that it is my time to embark on a new journey
I am leaving my current employer...
I have submitted the official letter on 20th October and hence my employment will end by the 20th Dec
I don't know whether it's the right decision... well who would know, right?!
All I know is that I'm taking calculated risk after series of thoughts and consideration

No guarantee that the new place is all sweet and heaven
But at least I know my objective and I'm pursuing that

All in all I would say that the 8 years I spent here is time well spent...
I have grown to become the me today.
And I realize there are too many things I should be thankful for.
Perhaps I can better articulate it when the time has come for me to leave this office
How I build my professional life and grow to fond every part of it
In less than I month I might make another note about leaving UL with tears running down my cheek
Well, after 8 years I'd imagine myself being mellow and all that

But, let's see...

For now, the short term objective has been decided...time to move on (So bless me God...)

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM , Blogger valiant said...

whaw... finally... some action :p so, where are you now? it's 9 days since your last day kan?

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Ira said...

Hey Arif... so you stopped by :) Am with a pharma company now. how are u?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home