Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Trip 2nd Edition

So, last week the crazy bunch of Haryantos & Soepriyantos finally went together for a family trip. It's a whole new experience because this extended pack included a pair of newlyweds -my bro that is- and my youngest boy -9mo baby Wiksa- 

We packed lots of things, prepared detailed list of itinerary and came up with various scenarios of what ifs.

The journey turned out fun, though exhausting (mostly because all the walking)... It was 5 days 4 nights of treasured time with family and no interruption from office at all. Gaizka and Wiksa were quite cooperative and they got new pet names, which I think ultra cute: Ah Meng and Pygmy Hippo (after 2 most memorable animals we saw at the zoo :p)

I didn't get to shop as I wished, but I got to visit some most important ones. That includes Borders, Pazzion, Jurong Point, dining at Ria ayam penyet and Thai Express (it's now called Kaffir and Lime by Thai Express).

All in all...thanks God for Your grace. It's utterly awesome!!! Hopefully I can bring them somewhere else next time, not necessarily Rome or Paris... Vietnam or New Zealand will do hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home