Monday, May 23, 2011

At this point

I'm sick of feeling restless inside. I definitely should start making a move. Otherwise, all this work related chaos will affect other parts of my life, which in no way is acceptable... My random thoughts suggest I should try Yoga, just to ease whatever negative energy within. Well well...now that I actually write it, the idea becomes more and more appealing hehehe...

On the lighter side of life, my weekend is now busy with puree-making because Wiksa has started MPASI. It's a bit loony perhaps but I feel content watching those little puree cubes sitting on my freezer :) So far my stocks are kabocha/pumpkin, potato, carrot, and chicken stock. Next on my list: brocolli, zuchini, and beef stock.

Maybe oh maybe all I need is holiday...very long holiday away from my laptop and my Indian boss :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home