Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What's wrong with me ?!

I woke up this morning, second day in 2007, full of anxiety. Yup...year-end closing mate!! Yesterday I went to office for a while and found out I made wrong journal entries. One number mistakenly typed. So, I had to create reclass journal -quite last minute-, FISH!!!

Mama was a bit irritating since we woke up, ups!! hehe... She kept on looking to the HDB across our condo. She said the morning was too quiet because nobody was strolling in office attire and the parking lot @7.30 a.m should not be that full. Everybody should have left for office. I said those people might still be on leave.

Anyway, had good breakfast, good TV show to start the day. I left home @8.30 hoping to get to office around 9 a.m. I know I need to rush for my forecast and result analysis. Ugh...all these were freaking me out!! When I got to MRT station, unlike any other working days, I had to wait for the train for 7 mins. Grhhh...I was certain I will miss the 8.56 bus to office!! And...I was right!! I knew it!! So, I had to wait for the bus for another 10mins. By the time I press the bus' stop button, my watch was showing me 9.10 a.m. I was late, again. I hurriedly hop out and crossed the street. But waitttt... there's no car in the office's parking space and...what the FISH!!!!! The gate was locked!! Is it still holiday?

I asked the nightguard who had to open the gate for me. He said there were only 2 persons inside. Hmm...this has become so weird. When I got in, only few lights were on. I saw Joan sitting in her cubicle. So, it's her..nothing new. I asked her whether today is still holiday. Guess what...she said YES!! Bloated elephant!! Hwaaaaa start the year with such stupidity heh... so blunt, so silly...

But since I am already @ the office I will just do couple things then head home early. Half day would be good enough. I just thought I need to post this stupid thing first haha.... Happy new year folks. Enjoy ur holiday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home