Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mau berangkat


huaaa.... this is my last day in Indonesia
tommorrow morning i'll fly to singapore to face new challenges and shake my confort zone.
ck ck ck... unbelievable...jauh dari kesenangan duniawi, jauh dari makhluk2 sesat who claim to my friends hehehe (kidding guys...!)

yeah rock on ajah!!!!

aku naek singapore airlines 153, jam 09.15AM.

semoga di singapore ntar banyak cerita seru yang bisa diposting. most of all, doain aja koneksi internetnya oke dan engga dibatasi hehehe

SUKSES buat ira kecil!!!!

This is my journey
Journey through life
With every twist and turn
I've laughed and cried as the road unwinds
This is my journey
And I've learnt to fight
To make me strong enough to lift me up
To bring my dreams alive...
(from 911...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home