Saturday, January 13, 2007

Post Mortem

Fiuuhhh... Finally I can go online again.

Last week my modem was killing me. For whatever reason that I didn't know, I couldn't connect to Internet. The problem hit Pia (the girl who'll be staying with me for whole January) first. Just after I finished Skype-ing with Indro last Sunday, she wanted to check her Friendster page. It turned out that she couldn't get through. After more than an hour, she finally managed to open the Inet pages. I thought that was it, no more problemo for moi.

But then...what the heck!!! When I plugged my LAN cable in on Monday...nada...nothing appeared... No connection to Inet. I couldn't believe that!! Just minutes before that Pia was browsing. Shoot!!

Lucky, I was busy until yesterday. I couldn't be bothered by my Inet problem...until this morning hehehe. Tried to plugged in plugged out, restart the compie, check the Inet options in my Tools, I tried whatever things that I know... As Tech Idiot I was doing my best. Actually I don't know what I did that was right, but it's working now!! Hehe..yippie!!!

Don't care anyway....I'm going browsing now..bubye.. *wink..wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home