Friday, March 09, 2007

It's my last month in Singapore...

Uncertainty is when you contemplate options and 'what-if's.
Uncertainty is when you surrender, knowing that it's beyond your control.
Uncertainty is when you feel you're almost loosing it, yet you still see glimpse of hope.
Uncertainty is time when you learn that somehow you just have to give up to the Highest Power.

It's never easy to face uncertainty. Yet you can always learn from the process. Because everytime your road is rocky, you're moving the ladder a step higher. At least, I believe so...

Ehm.. sounds sooooo deep, soooo mature... Hehe once in a while I can be serious too, when I'm in my "fighting-mode" or... rather "survivor-mode".

This is my last month in Singapore, at least my contract says so. But then again, who'd guarantee that going home will bring me better things?! I just have to give it a try errrr..... I won't give it a try... I'd just whack it and see what I will get hehe...

Btw, the good thing about leaving is that all of a sudden people will treat you nice (knowing the naggy person will be gone soon ^_^).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home