Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cerita Si Ikan Sapu-Sapu


Ehm... dari beberapa waktu lalu udah maleeeesss banget nulis2 di blog. Abis kesempatan buat blogging cuma ada pas di kantor ato kalo kebeneran niat menyambangi *buseeeett* warnet. Jadinya cerita ini tertunda2 terus (weleh....kaya ada yang mo baca aja hehe).


Anyways, just like the picture my belly is now protruding (and keeps growing for the next 3 months or so). My navel is sadly doing exactly the same (hiks...hiks...) and other parts of my body seems to enlarge themselves happily (yaikkss). But I guess it's all fairly normal. What can you expect from a six-months-pregnant woman ^_^. Bottom line, I don't really care about what happen, as long as it does good to my lil' one haha...


Well, it seems that GTS's trip to Singapore last February was very fruitful. We are now expecting to cuddle our junior sometime around November (it's coming very soon). Am very excited and bit anxious as well... Especially bcoz I'm fully aware that I'll be facing the whole process by myself. Gatot will only be back in Indonesia by December (after his graduation ceremony)..hiks.... But dats okay. I'm so grateful that this cute lil' one has been very supportive of me (no morning sickie and other complains at all). And just like the mother: our junior is berry...berry strong!! During my early pregnancy, perhaps just few weeks after conception in Spore (or was it in Bangkok? errr not sure hehe), I brought this cutie for a tour in KL, then to office outbond in Penang, then packing up for Indonesia, of course I couldn't leave this cutie when I went to Kenya, and last week I went for another trip to Tegal and Cirebon. Gosssshhh don't you love to travel my cutie pie.....^_^


Well well...these last few months have been awesome... Been eating like hell (Gatot calls me Ikan Sapu2 now hehehe) Been looking @ scale which moves too damn fast (haha, thanks to yummy Indonesian foods!!), Been experiencing kicks and rolls in my tummy (keep rockin' junior!!), Been everything, but definitely no regret!! Actually too many things to tell, hope I can share another time. Bit detail perhaps or perhaps not...dunno. Just wish us well....^_^


Ehm... Good luck for Nurul, Ria and Del's wife who are also expecting babies. Hope everything goes well. And let's pray for Arief's wife to have baby soon. So we can all have children at the same age group and let them be friends like us, the parents haha....

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Gatoso said...

Hehehe, si ISS...guanass...jadi inget makan di Hot Pot, alih2 ngobrol2 bareng, ini malah balapan masukin makanan ke panci dan melahapnya dengan ganas...:p

 
At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home