Friday, July 13, 2007

For the brokenhearted

I know it's tough...
Nobody says it will be easy walking the road you choose

I know you know...
There will be trials and tribulations,

I also know you know...
They're only meant to make you stronger

So I won't preach you to hold on
I won't lecture you to hurrily stand up

Take your time...feel the pain... let it sip through to your blood
Memorize the torment... Taste the bitterness...

So that you stride and strive harder
Pull yourself together and never let the same thing happen to you ever again!!

This is the chapter where you can learn
So you better be learning!!
This is the chapter where you're required to be resilient
So you better be one!!

Anyways, there will be sunshine after the rain... (except if it's at night..then, you'll have to wait a little while ^_^)


pssst... I'll be there for you, just let me know if you need anything ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home