Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Closing...what else...

I am in the midst of another challeging closing. How could it not be... with having to revise billions of rupiah, which I stupidly misposted last month, because I missed Credit with Debit. Arrrgghh...how in the earth could an accountant be possibly wrong with that?! I want to kill myself... Huhuuuu... crossing my fingers and pray real hard... and of coz... put more focus to details :(

Others... am on p.250 of Greg Mortenson's Three Cups of Tea. It's taken from real life story of a mountain climber who realized his dream of building schools for Baltistan kids who stayed more than 4.000m above sea level, at Karakoram Pakistan. Inspiring indeed...

Update: I have finished Greg Mortenson's and though am still a bit disagree of his decision to leave his family for his work most of the time, the book is inspiring. I have also finished Michael Scott's second book of Nicholas Flemming series: The Magician. The book is simply: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home