Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a shopping mall...

Last weekend I didn't have long holiday like most people. I had to go to office on Sunday for year end closing. Luckily I could be off Monday so I could take my brother and his GF, who came for new year holiday, to Grand Indonesia. I've been there twice to watch some movie at Blitz Megaplex, but never really got any chance to explore. So my visit last Monday was to catch up what I had missed all these while.

We enjoyed the musical fountain, quite as much as the ambiance brought by its thematic interior. Other than that, the outlets were not much different from what we had anywhere else. It was just a humongous mall with overthetop interior afterall hehe... Humongous, that my back was aching carrying Gaizka around it. Humongous that we nearly got lost ^_^

Next time I'm taking Gaizka to Margo City instead. That would be easier for my back and pocket, I suppose ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home