Wednesday, December 10, 2008

K Drama-junkies

Last weekend was supposed to be a joyous weekend, 3 days holiday due to Eid Al Adh!!
But I could only wish as I was forced to work through sunday for SAP master data submission, geez...

Anyway some good came out of it... Since I was working at home, I was able to flip through pages of multiply, youtube, etc. And guess what... I stumbled across a very funny K-drama called "18 vs 29". It's not by KJH or any of those cute looking Korean guy, but the story was just utterly interesting. If few days back I was "drained" and became totally "gray" because of Cormac McCarthy's Road, then today I'm completely "blue" because of this K drama hehe..

Dunno, it's just that K drama always brings the shiver ^_^ Err......it's me being melancholic...or silly I must say?!....

Just love the song, the stories, the outfit, the guys (smirk), saranghaeyo K drama!!!

Kamsahamnida ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home