Sunday, December 28, 2008

Books: Road, Twilight

I'm into books. But since my preference is that of the very light, ha-ha kind of books, they usually don't intimidate me, unlike the one I've just finished reading: Cormac McCarthy's ROAD.
If I have to describe it in a word, then I have to say: the book is GRAY, really just GRAY. The mood and everything... Two days after finishing it, I went for my monthly shopping. And I was tempted to stockup more canned foods, diaper, towel, etc, just in case the world turned into something like what the book said. Geez.... have I gone mad? hehe

Now that I'm over with ROAD, I moved on to another book: Stephenie Meyer's Twilight. I've actually seen the book in bestseller's rack long time but didn't really interested until I watched the movie last week. (For me) The movie was...captivating... So I just had to read it. Am at page 175now and no complaint so far... Edward Cullen is sooo damn cool!!

Update: I've finished the whole Twilight Saga thingy weeks ago. Twilight was cool, New Moon was ok, Eclipse was boring but still acceptable, and Breaking Dawn was just too much (alias maksa banget deeeeh). So, I would have stopped with just Twilight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home