Monday, February 20, 2012

A Whole New World

I have been pathetic.

I wanted to post lots of things but couldn't force myself to do so. I kinda regret it because now most of the things I want to talk about have really lost their moment...

One of the thing was my last day with UL. In my previous post, I predicted I would go all tears on the final day. Well to my surprise it went the opposite. No tears... Day just gone by...

It made me realize that I was right since the beginning. The decision to leave was all about my life. It's my life that I'm trying change anyway, not the organization's.

So, I need not worry. I just have to focus on what's to come.

Well, here I am now: Starting a clean sheet with the new organization. To this date (coming into my 2nd month) I still have no guarantee that everything will be better. All I know is that I'm trying my best :) So far I haven't really missed the old organization. Hopefully it stays that way, cuz it's a closed chapter hehe...

Now, the other side of life; Wiksa had started walking on his 13th month but the progress on speaking was not as expected hahaha... Gaizka has become more independent and started falling into Katty Perry's song. He also speaks English much better than his friends. Key to that: Baby TV, CBeebies, and Disney Junior!! Picked up new words everyday and speaks to us in English without us asking. Huhuuuuu whatta boy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home