Monday, April 16, 2007

Nagabonar...

This dragon doesn't stink (engga bau maksudnyah)
This isn't ordinary dragon...this is nagabonar!!

Last saturday I finally managed to watch the movie which has made itself talk of the week in my boarding house.
And I must agree that the movie is really good.
Though there were some lame sides of it, I thought it was presented from fresh point of view.
Some scenes are really heart throbbing (Haha exaggerating huh!)

Deddy Mizwar's acting is freaking awesome!!
It just shows that he's the kind of actor who builds a strong character.
To my surprise, I'm not really into Tora in this movie.
His acting here is not so special, to me it's more refreshing to watch his 3 crazy friends.

Anyway, it's recommended to watch this movie...
Strong message presented in a light way, makes it easy to digest ^_^

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM , Blogger ISTRI LUCU said...

neng...
daku dah nonton pilem ini... for me two thumbs up!!!

gilingan, gw nangis pas adegan nagabonar manjat patung pak dirman sambil teriak teriak... Pak Jendral..
turunkan tangan kau... turunkan tangan kau... kau hormat pada siapa pak... itu hanya gedung2 dan mobil2...

btw sempet beli'in pesenan gw nggak non...? otherwise gw bakal pesen sama bos riko :D

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Gatoso said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Gatoso said...

Wah ternyata memang bagus yah NB2, jadi pengen nonton^^ Jgn lupa beli DVDnya klo udah keluar ya hun...;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home