Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A mother to be

Jakarta is very dull today. It was even drizzling here in Kemang during lunch time. Very odd for August, isn't it? As always, this kind of weather makes me sink in memories...

Anyways, that's not what I intend to write ^_^. I wanted to write myself an update on the growing belly. Who knows in the future I might want to flip these pages back. So, here goes....

It's been almost 7months. Lil' baby is now around 28 weeks. Yaaayyyy 12 more weeks to go. The kicks are stronger now, I can even see if the tiny creature inside me is moving around. Soooo cute... I just can't help myself imagining how this baby's going to look like hehe...

So far, doc said everything is okay. The heart rate, cardio, placenta etc are all good. Fiuuhhh crossing my fingers everyday for that doc!! Starting next month, I have to see the doc biweekly. There's just one problem..I'm moving to Depok this weekend. That means I have to find another doc and hospital nearby. I really hope I can find a good one in time. Good as in able to fulfil my requests and wish list for this first delivery (first? yepp expecting more to come haha..). Wish me luck ^_^

Been reading lots about prenatal care, been doing bits on that as well, also on breastfeeding and postpartum but nothing's been done related with shopping for baby stuff. Dunno why, I've been very reluctant to go on shopping (don't I sound so unlike myself huh?). Not that I'm not excited with the baby coming, as a matter of fact I can't wait to see my lil one, it's just that I don't feel like shopping. But sooner or later I really have to do it. Perhaps I'll do it after we move to Depok. Ease one problem after another ^_^

Another thing... there's this little something that's been occupying my mind for the last few weeks. Before I become pregnant, I was always this little girl who wants to do big stuff, go places, and simply be independent in terms of career, beside the fact that I'm someone's wife. I would define that as a success. But lately, I've been imagining myself surrounded by my kids at home, baking cookies, take them to playground. Arrrrggghhhh those seems more wonderful than surrounded by paperworks (though it means money *grin*). Oh well...maybe it's normal for a mother to be. Yipppeeee I am soon a mother ^_^.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM , Blogger Ria said...

Met pindahan ra, ditunggu crita2 ttg rumah barunya :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home