Friday, July 04, 2008

Nongol Lagi...

Taelaaaahh...akhirnya emak-emak yang satu ini kembali untuk bercerita ^_^
I already felt the urge to continue writing sometimes back. Need some space to jot down what life has offered me these past months: the exasperation side mostly...though I had some ecstatic ones also.
But there I was with pressing work timeline and messy blog template. And here I am 50% aware with tight schedule but 50% ignorant -with "tomorrow-is-my-birthday" excuse haha...O yeaaahhh I am turning 28: older, wiser, and mooooore adorable ^_^
If I ask myself how do I feel about tomorrow, then I have to say I'm simply relieved that I don't need to go to work. Yippeeee....my b'day falls on weekend!!! Since I was moved back to head office -not because of promotion but horizontal rolling, hehe...- I had to change. From a buying department which requires "nothing" from the accountant to a Finance&Accounting function which of course means: "hey slave!! yeah you!!! go on...work..then I'll give some more work!!!" hehe.... So, bday while doing closing: BIG NO NO. But bday on weekend: HELL YEAAAAHHHH!!!! ^_^
How bout my boy: Gaizka?! Woooowww the apple of my eyes, source of joy, reason for living *exaggeration-mode-on* is now over 8 months. He crawls, giggles, bites, smiles over barney, likes mango puree, and simply perfect for me as a son, hehehe. I want to post his pics, to show how much he just love to pose for a digicam *like mom like son*. But will do that later.
Now that the template is new, I certainly hope I'll visit my own blog more often...Gotta catch 5.38 train. smoooccchhhh....

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger Ria said...

Finally... welcome back dear.
We want gaizka! :p
Happy b'day ya jeung, today bisa seneng2 deuh mumpung wiken. Siap2 aja ama closing besok, hihihihi...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home