Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Moving Out

Actually I don't know whether I should put "Moving Out" or "Moving In" as this post's title. Well that doesn't really matter anyway... Decided to put it "moving out" cuz it gives me the chill, period.

Last Saturday I finally closed the chaper of my nearly 5 years journey of staying in boarding house in this Big City (Gosh aren't I getting old...). Well, you can take out 1 year while I was in Spore but that doesn't change anything :p

Owell, who'd have guessed that 5 years can mean humongous stacks of boxes and other stuffs? Nobody, not even me...at least not until ma, pa, adek, w/ 2 helpers are struggling to put everything together in a small truck. But yeeeyyyy I've finished unpacking just in 3 days, not bad huh??!!

So, here I am now... another person who's succeded putting in additional name in the list of "happy" commuters. It takes me almost 2 bloody hours to get to office every morning, but somehow I feel the peace of "leaving home" and "heading home". At least it's my home...our home, ya Ndro.... What's more beautiful is...it won't be very long until the lil' house that we call home will be brighten with our baby's cry & laughter... ^_^ hopefully

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ira, Gatot,

wah congratulations ya for your new house! ke daerah mana nih pindahnya koq sampe 2 jam commutingnya? kapan house warming partynya?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home