Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Perlu penyaluran

Last week's outing was great...
Turned out that most of finance team members are actually fond of performing :D

My team's skit won the best performance. But highlight of the event was the cherryboys' performance, with the idea coming from: ME!! It was really funny everybody couldn't stop laughing even just by looking at the pics.

Anyways, the event also marked the time when music found me back...

Long time back, I was always this person who would hum a song anytime I can. Somehow, when Gaizka arrived I was too busy too even listen to music. And that continues until last week when suddenly my ears were craving for more and more music. I've been digging old songs from my playlist: simple plan, kahitna, switchfoot, peterpan, you name it.... SO I was quite surprised to find out that Vertical Horizon is going to visit Jakarta 1st May 2012. I'm sooooo going to see them. This afternoon, I've bought myself pair of tickets. Haaaaaahhhh can't wait.... Saya benar2 perlu penyaluran!!! Mau nyanyi keras2 "IT'S NOT SO BAD....YOU'RE ONLY THE BEST I EVER HAD...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home