Thursday, January 03, 2013

Welcoming 2013

Hi there beautiful soul....

You've arrived safely in the year 2013. That means the fear that world might come to an end by 21 Dec 2012 didn't actualized, huh...

New calendar year means whole new set of target to achieve, less time to spend as a human being, more things to worry... Haha... The year just started but why I sounded so gloomy already... *squeak squeak casting the clouds from the mind*

Anyways, I actually have so much to anticipate this year including temporary migration for Gatot's study as well as trip to a wonderland, which still needs to be carefully planned.

I guess I need to have more discipline if I want to finish 2013's to do list - hwaiting!!!

Hopefully I can be a better person too: more smiles, extend my help to more people, be warmer, happier, wiser, and finish what I started on 2012: learning new language.

OK Ira, have a safe and enjoyable journey throughout 2013 ya... May God give you strength to overcome whatever comes... May Lord bestow everlasting love to you, Gatot, Gaiz, and Wiksa to enable the four of you to be there for each other on your way to conquer tides.

With this, I officially welcome 2013 with open arms. Come what may... :))

ps: Mari... mari... cari tiket promo yuks... CN to the Blue!!!! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home