Thursday, August 28, 2008

The stove's burning

Been meaning to write this for quite sometime. However, blah...blah... ^_^



Anyway, here goes...

After struggling with my slothfulness for ages (after the episode of chocolate ice cream to be exact), I finally pull that pan of hot-savoury-smelling chicken pie out of my oven. Then, 3 hours afterwards I received a sweet compliment from my husband. For a first timer, he said the chicken pie tasted really good. Haha...



Then, last weekend I cooked again. This time, it's Apple Pie. I was determined that this time around my chatterbox clique has to taste my cooking. Somehow, I have to stop their disbelief in my interest in cooking (or simply put... food??). Anyways.... I brought them some of those homemade apple pies. They said it was nice. Yaayy so happy... What's next ya?! Am intending to do some blogwalking for yummy recipes. Perhaps I can post with pics next time hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home