Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Me, now...

Mood: okay

Relationship: missing the seemingly ignorant but "keren" husband

On my screen: Workflow approval, CoP working papers, and of course Blogspot.com ahaha...

To do list: 1. Business case on Operational Lease 2. Business case on Supplier Financing 3. Pearl2 4. Liquidity Management. Aaaaarrghhhh.....

Sites I want to browse: wholesomebabyfood.com (checking for yum yum pasta recipe for Gaizka), wikipedia (haven't finished reading on history of cheese. o yeah need to also check whether Dr. John Dee really existed...)

On my bedside table: Michael Scott's The Alchemyst (am on p.106 of 500 but I can tell you that the book is must read!!)

Dreaming of: Playing w/ Gaizka, Try that Chicken Pie recipe I got from exclusivelyfood.com.au

On my shopping list: flats, red-orange vnc sandals, cute tops, mixer, pie crust.

Craving for: walk in closet, new colors for our bedroom walls, my homemade strawberry ice cream

Haiyaa too much daydreaming lady... Guess I will get back to work now. Am leaving office a bit early today cuz I have to meet up with Gaizka at the hospital after his lab check this afternoon (hopefully it's nothing but a sore throat ya ganteng..).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home