Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Senang dan sendu ^_^

In life, some days were just to bitter to go through.
But when all is done, it always brings smile and a longing feeling.

Just like today, I run through old pics taken on '06
My oh my...how valuable were those shitty days
I went on with comments like "oww..been there...done that..."
Haha... memories... I love you as much as I hate you :p
Looking forward to have similar chance pretty soon (crossing fingers)

Anyways........

Last weekend we finally took Gaizka for a swim in Depok Fantasi Waterpark. Owell not exactly swimming, it's more like splashing water and crawling in the water haha...So happy to see him refusing to get off the pool. Looking forward to having another splash with GZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home