Monday, May 04, 2009

Feeling blue

In my head singing:
Rain...rain... go away, come again another day...
Little ira, little ira, little ira want to play

Am now feeling low... so low... I simply hate the jitters I got everytime my phone extension/mobex rang or even when new mail popped up. Worried that they came with questions with no answer I can give/ found out I did something wrong. I truly dread this....

Arrrghhh I've promised myself to be extra careful with allocation base, double check Dr/Cr sign o that YUFI journal template, and when summarizing the report... Dunno what will happen...

Btw, I cooked again last weekend. Made some coconut milk puddings for Gaizka, which turned out fab, and Mie Jawa for Gatot, which was somewhat okay :p But still... I wanna go shopping to release the tension. I wish I can...

Whoops almost 6PM now, another day flies...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home