Monday, May 18, 2009

Perbedaannya


Mari aku cek perbedaan yang terjadi setelah kurleb 2 tahun waktu berlalu. Well, 2 years ago (which means May 2007), I was just started gaining weight (till the point it reached 72kg, just before I gave birth :p), eating like pig (meaning 3meals plus 10am & 3pm breadtime plus plus...), sleepyhead all day, bottom line: mualesnya pol!! hehehe.
I guess people would also dread the way I looked back then with just 4 trousers + around 10 tops throughout my pregnancy (I can recall a girl at ITC Depok who remember me just because I always put on the same T shirt everytime I went to her shop, ^_^). Whoops don't underestimate the pimples that I had also mate kyahahaha....
Anyways, now that the bump had turned out to a gorgeous boy, I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight (hihihihi senaaang walopun masi nyisa juga...1.5 tahun lho boo....), Semangat dandan has started to come (still on-off though). But... the worst part is SEMANGAT BELANJA... untuk yang satu ini nih...selalu menderu-deru. Always want to go out of the office during lunch so I can go windowshopping and nenteng2 tas belanja. Arrgghh I gotta stop somehow, before it starts killing my bank balance, yang sekarang ini udah nyeremin bangets...
ps: the pic i got from gettyimages made me smile, thinking how stupid I'd look drooling over fancy clothes...

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM , Blogger opi said...

Ira, you gotta check my site. I make a bag organizer, and it has a signature on the pocket. And it suits you :) I create 2 signatures, the shopping queen edition, the other one is the make up junkie edition. Which one are you? Uh, oh, wait, I'll probably create 24/7 supermom signature. It will suit you too! Hahahaha....

Belanja tuh hal yang 'alami' banget kayaknya, Ra. Kalo cowok mungkin doyan gadget gitu kali yah.

Btw, akhir2 ini kok mellow sekali siiih? *sok kenal deh gue* Hihihi...
*hugs*

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Ira said...

pi, I've checked your blog. guess what...am in love with the shopping queen... me want it!!! (obviously) gimana caranya???

me? mellow? guess i just got carried away abit. therefoe i'm on intense retail theraphy to turn everything back, muahahaha

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger opi said...

Ra, the shopping queen organizer has arrived. You want it? :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home