Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013 Plan

The news we've been waiting for was out. There's another one that would become determining factor, but current condition suggests that our plan for 2013 is 50% confirmed.

Woahhh lots of things to be done and 8 months seems to be so far away. But since my plate is quite full, I'm afraid time would just fly by...

For the time being I need to prepare a full checklist of things to prepare and ensure to miss none!! This time around we're bringing two boys along. To be honest, I'm worry about what would happen... Not just about quitting work, but becoming a stay-at-home mom/wife with all the consequences: daily chores, money management, etc etc... Arrrrrghh.....

So before jumping inside the hot pot, I think I need a break and go see some Korean hotties. Shall I go there then.... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home