Friday, July 25, 2008

Yup...I did it!

That evening when I met her in the lift...

Ira: "Sin, lo harus nyelametin gw..."
Sinta: (terdiam sejenak, mata sedikit membelalak, kemudian...) "Lo hamil ya ra?!"
*gubrak*

The next morning, a mail spread amongst us...
Tia: "sumpah yaaaa....gue takjub abissss..."

My oh my...Your statements really made my day dear friends, hehe.

Those were candid comments from my lil' shopaholic circle when they found out that I managed to pass CPMA exam. Yup, you got that rite: I PASS CPMA EXAM! Yippie...

So am now sure that this little brain of mine really works hehe..

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM , Blogger Ria said...

Gw mah udah yakin dr dulu ra, klo otak lo bekerja dgn sangat2 efektif n efisien :p.
Makasi ya tante, ucapan n doanya buat afkar... Jgn bosan direcokin ummi mulu,hehehe

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Ira said...

Haha... I take that as a compliment ya Ummi geulis :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home