Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Short holiday

I went on leave last friday and took the chance to visit my inlaws across the island. The trip was quite smooth and was overall fine. At least we don't have to find hotel in the middle of a night, just because it's too hot for Gz he couldn't sleep (happened last time we went there :p). We also took our assistants along -so that we can take turns babysitting the lil monsta-. The decision turned out good cuz I catch cold big time.

We didn't go anywhere, really. Just visiting some must-go places on our list like Baso Sonny and doing a little shopping. It was nice seeing the whole family got their own piece of something, including Gz and his new "heavy transporter". So there goes my long weekend: exhausted but happy.

Books: Just finished Clara Ng's "Tea for Two". It's must read!!! A good novel, eye-opener, especially for me who never reads about KDRT in a novel. The story's not over the top, she depicted the character as if she might be as close as someone sitting next to you. That's why I thought it's as real as can be. For me it's two thumbs up.

Now, I'm on Steven Gerrard's "Gerrard: My Autobiography". Well, just trying to read something different...

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Blogger opi said...

I think it's so sweet of you to read the Steven Gerrard bio. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home