Friday, April 19, 2013

Anticipating 2013 Annual Holiday

*devilish grin*

I just have to start off with that hehehe....

So... so... yess... I'm finally leaving for my annual holiday. Long overdue since I didn't get to go anywhere last year (let's just exclude the training trips cuz they're far from fun...)

I will leave without the management. Just me and my mom, our "girls' trip"...
I've been busy, not spending enough time just to ring her and ask whether she's fine. So, I owe this trip to her :)

We'll be flying out of Jakarta Sunday night to experience spring across the ocean. I really hope we'll have loads of good times, especially since I went through hell before this trip. I'm too lazy to write now. I'll just have to save it for later.

So, pack up for comfort, take lots of pics, enjoy the scenery and food, and of course make sweet memories :))  

Selamat berlibur....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home